Go to the Shop page and insert the units of electricity consumed for the period in field labeled LIGHT BILL UNITS IN KWh. Field labeled OFFSET is the percentage of bill to provide by solar. BILLING DAYS is the number of days for the billing period. PRODUCT BADGE would guide you in selecting your desired product.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION TERMS
- ARRAY: The install capacity of solar panels
- INVERTER: The capacity of power inverter
- BATTERY BANK: Capacity of battery bank
- DISCHARGEABLE: Capacity of battery bank recommended for use under standard test conditions.
- CLOUDINESS: Number of days battery would operate if there is no sunshine. This depends on the user consumption (energy consumption and percentage to offset)
ECONOMY PRODUCTS THAT MEETS THE MINIMUM STANDARDS REQUIRED
PRODUCTS THAT SURPASS THE MINIMUM BENCHMARKS IN DESIGN
PRODUCTS THAT MEET THE HIGHEST STANDARDS RECQUIRED